If you are looking for hands-on guides, concepts and planning guidelines or step-by-step instructions to configure and administer Microsoft Forefront UAG 2010 then Ben´s Administrator’s Handbook is the right book to start with. You will get in touch with terminology and various illustrations which show you the detailed steps you need to do. Reading this book will help you to improve your knowledge about this product in many ways and saves time to implement the features in your environment.
Here are some of the topics covered in the book:
- Understand how UAG can help your organization with secure remote access.
- Plan and design the integration of UAG into your unique environment.
- Create trunks and publish all kinds of applications on them.
Enable VPN access for multiple platforms.
- Design and implement DirectAccess for your organization.
- Manage endpoint security with advanced policies.
- Monitor, maintain and secure your Microsoft server.
- Integrate UAG with multiple infrastructures and platforms.
- Discover various types of applications UAG can publish, and how to publish them.
- Learn how to provide remote access to your users or partners using SSL technology.
- Take advantage of single sign-on with low administrative overhead and high security.
- Integrate UAG with existing authentication infrastructure like Active Directory.
- Gain knowledge of advanced endpoint management for ultimate security in a world of unknowns.
- Perform troubleshooting and solve problems like the pros.
Integrate UAG with AD FS V2 for maximum corporate flexibility and security.
- Discover how to publish Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 and 2010 securely
- Find out how UAG interacts with TMG 2010 (the successor to ISA server 2004)
The book can be purchased here: http://amazon.com/o/asin/1849681627
Many thanks to the authors, great job!